Hi everyone,
Hope all of you are fine.
What are some skills you improved in while doing the paper? Explain.
From this research paper I learned many skills. First, having as mush patient while doing the paper as possible is the key to finish the paper on time. Also, I learn that paraphrase is not hard unless the text has not understood. Reading a lot of books and articles needs time but not impossible. Finding information is not easy at first days but when a person knows his or her topic well and knows what is needed for his or her research, it will be so easy to find any information.
How do you feel about your paper now that it is completed? Explain.
I feel so happy that I would like to do another research paper lol.
But in fact I had fun time reading about Google because I learned a lot about Google. Not only I learned information but how to persist my idea even if no one agrees with me such as Google’s founders when they created a search engine. Indeed, this research paper causes my self-esteem higher in terms of working hard steadily I will achieve my goal no matter how mush time I spend.
If you had a chance to start over, what would you do differently?
I would just finish earlier because after done the research paper and presentation, you feel as you would like to fly lol.
I don’t know what I should have done differently but if I started over I would manage the time easier and use the time appropriately.
At the end, hope great weekend all and good luck for who has a presentation
THANKS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hi.Do you have a good weekend? I feel happy 2...We should say thanks to Lisa, she gives us a lot help.
my weekend is great i am having a good time. because i am so busy i don't know what to do lol.
It is so nice to see you so happy! You worked really hard and well and we enjoyed listening to your presentation:we learned a lot too!
Hi Muhamed ..!!
Really your presentation was interisting for me and you did a good job
Actually, I feel bit nervious because I'm going to present tomorrow and I hope that I'll gonna do a nice job as you
Good luck
thanks Elham
you did a great job today. actually you impressed me
i understood your presentation well and what you did to try explaining your points all of them were clear and great.
be happy and enjoying your life.
Post a Comment