Hi, guys
read and then decide who is right?
What did you like about it? What didn't you like about it?
My favorite questions are these types because I can express my ideas about this projects.
Personality, I nether hate the blog, nor does like it. But the way we used it. I don’t like it for one mine reason. It takes more time and not worth it (I mean the mark) my longest homework ever after the research paper for this session.
For some assignments that I spend more than an hour and in the end I get the same reaction from people or the same mark of other assignments. So sometimes I feel is just waste time. In fact, I sometimes do it not for the mark, just I feel guilty that I should do because Lili worked hard to write her blog and just wanted this projects continues success (it was successful).
What did you learn from participating in this project?
I can it say that I learn or not because I did not get really feedback or I didn’t see the results in most of the assignments. But as we know that people learn from every thing, so I absolutely learned that why people use the blogs, is to say what they want by writing and see the comments from others. I really like the idea of blogs and I will suggest to any one.
Should marks be given to this project?
Yes.
1- because I am the first one who would not do it if there were no mark.
2- some students spend much time in blog than others, so they can’t be equal.
3- we are doing homework, is not for fun.
But in the future
I have some suggestions
1- No mark for the blog but doesn’t mean that the blog project should be removed
2- The teachers should comment for each student – to show the students that the teachers actually read each student blog – to increase the comments for students, especially who has 0 comment. But teachers shouldn’t give feedback in the blog because sometimes cause the students hopeless.
3- Give feedback in the class in front of all the student without mentioning names.
4- No extra homework for the blog. I mean the same homework that given in the class. For example, we have the debates, so we should write our opinion in the blog and having writing debate. In this case this assignment will be accounted from the persuasive easy mark.
I think that is all for now but if you guys any question or something wasn’t clear just tell me tomorrow or write before Friday.
Finally, I just want to thanks Lili and lisa very very very much for this session.
1 comment:
you said teacher should comment for each student.I think teachers will be tired for it..
Post a Comment