Hi guys,
i am satisfied with my paper so far, but it need to be edited couple time before handing in.
i hope that by Monday morning i finished my paper with the correction and then i will hand in to Lisa to take an overlook again to be ready by Thursday.
i love this research paper because i learn more than i exacted.
as much you work on the paper the more you learn about your topics and improving your writing.
so keep going don't give up till you finish.
have nice weekend guys. it is really fun going out while it's raining so don't miss it :)
Good luck all ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hi,Mohammed
i also like this research paper too, althrought i almost dead to wrote this paper. i hope we will have dig improve in the English skills throught this paper. Good luck for your paper and also me.
Hi Mohammed,
At first, I don't think reseaech paper is interseting, but now i am enjoy it.I hope when I finish it, my skill will be improved.
Post a Comment