Sunday, April 11, 2010

the topic of my research papper

hi, everyone
I hope you are doing fine.

after deep thinking for a week, asking for days and searching for hours, I finally found my topic that could be chosen and accepted by Lili.
As long as I love something called computer, I tried to find a topic that relates to computer. So i chose after fighting my laptop, i would like to talk about a company that 99,99% of people know. It is ... it coming lol. talking about g-o-o-g-l-e c-o-m-p-a-n-y.
1- what is the history of google
2- what does google provide
3- how does google become a well-know all over the world
4- how and why google is still growing up

Maybe I am poor in writing the question but i am really interested in writing about google
so please give a comment that will help me in my topic

good luck all

4 comments:

CvB said...

Hey Mohammed!

I hope that you are doing good yourself.

Google is, needless to say, a big company. We can all take a lot from its success and it's a good thing that you are making it the theme of your research. However, I feel that information on Google may be as extensive as the institution itself. In my opinion, you should maybe focus on a more narrow perspective. Perhaps, you could talk about the essence of the leadership at Google; or some controversy that has affected it and how it has gotten out of it. I think that it's a good trail, no doubt. But how you give direction to your thoughts about it is the key I suppose.

Good luck my friend. I'm sure you'll do good on your paper! See you tomorrow. Remember, we'll talk about the public lecture some more with Edgar.

-Chet

Nothing_4_Airi said...

Hi Mohammed,
I feel superised that you are interested in computer and you will choose GOOGLE as your research topic. For myself, I don't know much about computer but I think this will be a good topic for research.
Wish you can find enough information..good luck!

Mohammed said...

Hi,chetan
thanks for your comment and about what you said, i think is true maybe too general to talk about google but as you know it will be 8 to 10 pages that will be hard for me to focus in narrow perspective

i am so lazy looking for information lol.
but i will think about

Mohammed said...

hi,Airi
you are surprised why?
i do not look like someone who is smart lol
anyway thanks for your comment
i hope the topic will be interested for the audience when presented